Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shoulder To The Plow

Had a good chat with Beverley, my agent, last night and learned that there is some interest out there from our first foray. I'm keeping a lid on my excitement level, never easy and contrary to my December premature elation (not a misspelling). So with new measured enthusiasm, I place shoulder to plow and resume digging.

It's a delicate balance, allowing yourself enough hope to keep up the fight without succumbing to that embarrassing chicken counting followed by crow tartare. Being the excitable type (read Irish), I'm prone to the latter. And difficult though it may be to take on these unlikely pursuits, it's far preferable to the daily dreamless slog we face without them.

I've also received some great advice on how to make this site an enjoyable destination, replete with pix and video and, who knows-- recipes?

Thanks for initial burst of support and good wishes. I'll try to walk that middle ground between punking out and inundating with gobs of gibberish.

Rub Of The Green by Brock Walsh will, with a little luck, appear in bookstores soon.

Contact brockwalsh@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment